It's time to revive this forum! If you are a member, please be as active as possible! Invite all of your friends! Recruits will earn you ribbons and shop points~!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character Application Form!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Character Application Form! on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 am

Meap

Administrator
Administrator
Please, create your own thread titled with your character's full name or nickname!

Use the following form, edit out anything in parenthesis.

Code:

[b][u]CHARACTER INFORMATION[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b] (Full name: e.g. "Jacob Hawthorne" but if you want a nickname, go like so: "Jacob 'Jake' Hawthorne)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Sprite or Description)
[b]Personality:[/b] (What is your character like?)
[b]History:[/b] (What has happened to your character, what made them decide to start a journey?)

[b][u]JOURNEY INFORMATION[/b][/u]
[b]Career:[/b] (Trainer, Breeder or Researcher. Researcher attempts to collect data on every type of Pokémon, i.e. find them, Trainer battles gyms and challenges the league, Breeder must find a partner who is either Researcher or Trainer. Breeder attempts to hatch as many eggs as he can or raise as many Pokémon in their baby form as possible before their partner finishes their goal.  Breeder Pokémon automatically come with an everstone unless asked otherwise)

[b]Pokémon:[/b] (for now, pick which starter you want, I will fill the rest. If you don't know the name, just fill the type box)
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Nickname:[/u]
[u]Ability:[/u]
[u]Type:[/u]
[u]Level:[/u]
[u]Moves:[/u]

[b]Items:[/b]
[u]Pokéballs:[/u] 5 Pokéballs
[u]Healing Items:[/u]
[u]Items:[/u]
[u]Berries:[/u]
[u]TM's & HM's:[/u]
[u]Key Items:[/u] Region Map, Running Shoes, Pokédex

View user profile http://auditoreregion.forumotion.com

2 Re: Character Application Form! on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 am

Rankurusu In A Cup

TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
(Uhm...for the character info, do I just put in my username or something? If I do, then here...)
Username: Rankurusu In A Cup
Character name: Riac Starre
Character appearance: He usually wears a black cloak with yellow designs running through it. He has pure white hair, along with pure white eyes, his pupils just a tiny bit darker than his eyeballs' whites themselves. Given a ghostly appearance
Character personality: Mysterious, sorta ghostly and a little creepy. Also very quiet
Character history: He met his first Pokemon in an old, abandoned motel. The pokemon appealed to him and he decided to take it in. His parents, however, said he couldn't have a Pokemon, and he was forced to send it away. But he never actually left it. Eventually, he ran away with it to the Auditore region.

JOURNEY INFORMATION:
Career: Trainer
Starter: Flaraa (Also, if I can have any other Pokemon, I'll choose Spallara and Jestrak)
(I'll post the rest of this stuff when I get more info. on what the limits are to this)

View user profile

3 Re: Character Application Form! on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 am

Meap

Administrator
Administrator
Please follow the exact form as it is and post it on your own thread.

View user profile http://auditoreregion.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum