The Auditoré Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auditoré Region is a great place to join a Pokémon Roleplay!

It's time to revive this forum! If you are a member, please be as active as possible! Invite all of your friends! Recruits will earn you ribbons and shop points~!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Melon

Melon
Manager/Breeder
Manager/Breeder

Mari hugged her Teddiursa bag, her hand trembling in her sisters. She was going on a journey! Unlike others, she wasn't happy or excited, she was scared. There were so many wild pokemon, untamed and vicious. What if they got attacked! She didn't know the answer to that, but she had a feeling that Sam would. Sam was so confident, Mari thought that she could tackle the world. This eased her fear a bit to know that her sister was with her.

2The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

Sam pulled her bag over her shoulder and smiled at Marinda, who was hand in hand with her. "Marinda, it'll be okay. There's nothing to be afraid of!" Sam called her by her first name, only when angry with her or attempting to comfort her. "Now come on, let's go get those Pokémon!" she hugged Mari and opened the door and walked calmly to the Professor's Lab. She raised her hand to the door and knocked.

https://auditoreregion.forumotion.com

3The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Melon

Melon
Manager/Breeder
Manager/Breeder

"Hello, welcome! I'm Professor Adams. Come right in and choose your starters!" He welcomed happily.

Mari froze, terrified. She was scared, but for what reasons she didn't know. Maybe it was because this signified the start of the journey. Whatever it was, she tried to ignore it and let Sam lead her in.

4The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

"As you can see, there are three pokemon to choose from. Their information is listed above their Poke Balls. Take your time," Adams told the sisters.

5The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Melon

Melon
Manager/Breeder
Manager/Breeder

Warily, Mari reached out for a pokeball labeled "Laficloa." She stared at it, then put it in her bag, too afraid to let it out. She waited for her sister to choose next, but it looked like she was still deciding.

6The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

Sam smiled and reached out, picking up the Pegipegi, releasing it. "Hey there Pegipegi! I'm your new trainer and this is my sister. Give her a hug." Pegipegi nodded and waddled over to Mari, and hugged her leg.

7The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Melon

Melon
Manager/Breeder
Manager/Breeder

Mari stiffened, and a shiver went down her spine. It was touching her! She panicked, then looked at it again. Was it...hugging her? She relaxed a bit, but was still a bit fearful. She considered seeing what her pokemon looked like, but then quickly decided against it. If she did take hers out, there would be two of them at the same time. She didn't think she could handle that. One out would be fine. She gave her sister a half-hearted smile, trying to convince her that she got over the fear. It was hardly believable.

8The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

"Come on Mari, it's alright." Sam picked up Pegipegi, and unzipped her bag and placed Pegipegi in it, and Pegi stuck out his head. It was a nice carrier! "Don't be afraid Mari, you've got to meet your Pokemon or it will be afraid of you! Not noticing the Professor had walked away, he returned and put some supplies in each of their bags. He then handed Mari an incubator with a pink egg with touches of yellow at the top, and Sam a grey, fuzzy egg. "These are you eggs! They could hatch at any time, so please, be careful with them!"

9The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Melon

Melon
Manager/Breeder
Manager/Breeder

Mari was glad to hold the egg; it gave her a reason to not take the Pokemon out. However, something inside her did want to see it; but of course only her sister Sam could help her think that. "I-I guess I could maybe take it o-out." She said quietly to her sister.

10The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Cap'n Jack Spearow

Cap'n Jack Spearow
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

The door burst open and a lanky youth burst in. His hair, of with there was a significant amount, looked like it hadn't been combed. His sunglasses were askew and he was breathing hard. After a few minutes of gasping, he asked "I'm not too late, am I?"

11The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

"Oh hello! No, you're not too late, we still have one starter left." The Professor said, gesturing to the Pokéball. He then rushed into his office, grabbed the boy's supplies and a green-grey egg. He handed the bag of supplies to the young man and then the incubator.

12The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 am

Cap'n Jack Spearow

Cap'n Jack Spearow
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"Thanks." The boy grinned. Turning to the sisters, introduced himself. "My name's Damon. I just got here from LaRousse yesterday, and I guess I was kinda tired from the trip."

13The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 am

Melon

Melon
Manager/Breeder
Manager/Breeder

When the boy first came in, Mari hid behind her sister. Her shyness took over and she started trembling again.

Last edited by Melon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

14The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

Sam felts a strange feeling, something she'd never felt before. She started stuttering, until she realized what she was doing. "Oh.... I'm Sam.. and this is... this is... is... oh! This is Miranda." she said, looking at the ground, having embarrassed herself.

15The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Cap'n Jack Spearow

Cap'n Jack Spearow
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"Nice to meet you!" Damon stuck out his hand. "I think that maybe we should travel together, at least for a while. We're all new at this, and we would be safer in a group."

Last edited by Cap'n Jack Spearow on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

16The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Melon

Melon
Manager/Breeder
Manager/Breeder

"I-it's Marinda... A-are you OK, sis?" Mari asked. She was worried that if her sister was afraid, than this meant trouble. But it didn't seem like Sam was afraid. It seemed like something else, but she couldn't figure out what.
When Damon suggested the group, she was at first scared. Then he said the magic word; safe. Safe meant nothing to be afraid of, and for Mari that was the best thing. This stopped her trembling.

17The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

(lol sorry, you wrote Mira in the post above mine o3o glad you worked it out.)

"Sorry Mari" said Sam, regaining her composure. "Yeah, that'd be nice... I mean if we all traveled together. Marinda is a little shy, but she doesn't seem afraid of you." Sam smiled.

18The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Cap'n Jack Spearow

Cap'n Jack Spearow
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"Great!" Drake said. Though he would never admit it, he was kind of relieved that he wouldn't be alone. He'd heard some absolute horror stories about what could happen on the first day out.

19The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

"So... should we go?" Sam asked, looking at the boy's chest, rather than his eyes.

20The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Cap'n Jack Spearow

Cap'n Jack Spearow
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"No reason not to." Drake said, an utterly oblivious grin on his face.

((Bump.))

21The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Empty Re: The Andrews Sisters: A New Beginning Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:34 am

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

Sam closed her eyes for a moment, and her hand reached for the necklace beneath her shirt, but she stopped herself. Sam stepped outside the Lab, and stepped down the stairs, almost tripping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum