The Auditoré Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auditoré Region is a great place to join a Pokémon Roleplay!

It's time to revive this forum! If you are a member, please be as active as possible! Invite all of your friends! Recruits will earn you ribbons and shop points~!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Of Wealth and Adventuring

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Of Wealth and Adventuring Empty Of Wealth and Adventuring Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Lady Rose

Lady Rose
Female Trainer
Female Trainer

Lady Rose carefully adjusted her sunhat as she approached the laboratory. The Auditoré region had much more wilderness than her heavily industrialized homeland, so she was going to need a Pokémon to defend herself. She wasn't too keen on the idea of using pets as weapons, but if she was gonna survive out here, she would have no choice but to submit. She briefly checked her makeup for faults before knocking gently on the lab door twice. Then, she took two steps back and waited, nervously fidgeting behind her back.

2Of Wealth and Adventuring Empty Re: Of Wealth and Adventuring Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

(Where is your character profile?)

https://auditoreregion.forumotion.com

3Of Wealth and Adventuring Empty Re: Of Wealth and Adventuring Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

"Why hello there. Are you here to get a pokemon?" a calm voice asked. It came from a young man, looking more like a trainer than a professor. "My name is Professor Adams. Come in, please." He opens the door and steps out of the way.

4Of Wealth and Adventuring Empty Re: Of Wealth and Adventuring Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Lady Rose

Lady Rose
Female Trainer
Female Trainer

"Oh.... um, hi...... yeah, I suppose........" Lady Rose mumbled, surprised by the man's youth. Accepting the man's invitation, she stepped into the laboratory. She closed the door behind her and examined her surroundings. Remembering her purpose, she turned to the Professor. "Could you........ show me to the Pokémon please?" she asked, unsure of what to do.

5Of Wealth and Adventuring Empty Re: Of Wealth and Adventuring Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

"Why of course. You may read the posters, or you may use this Compute Pad to easily bring up their info," he said, handing Lady Rose a pad like thing. "By the way, would you happen to be Lady Rose?" he asked.

6Of Wealth and Adventuring Empty Re: Of Wealth and Adventuring Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Lady Rose

Lady Rose
Female Trainer
Female Trainer

"Oh..... goodness me, I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I" Rose stammered, beet red. "Please excuse my discomposure, I was just expecting somebody..........." she apologized shyly. Idiot.... she cursed to herself, taking the pad. She tapped the surface of the pad familiarly with two fingers, waking the device from its electronic slumber. After a brief loading screen, an image of three Pokéballs appeared on the screen. She tapped the ball in the center, causing the screen to slide into a picture of a large, spherical platypus-like water Pokémon. She scrolled down, revealing a brief description of the pokémon and its capabilities. Rose repeated the process for the other Pokéballs and came across a picture of Leficloa. She smiled at the picture, reminded of a species she had seen in the Mansion Pond.

"I've decided." She said to the professor, pointing to the image on the pad's display.

7Of Wealth and Adventuring Empty Re: Of Wealth and Adventuring Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

"Alright," Adams said, going to grab a pack. As he walked back, he grabbed the Laficloa pokeball. He gave everything to Lady Rose. "Here you go, m'Lady," Adams said, being nice. "Also, I got word that you don't want an egg from my lab? I pass out eggs to almost every trainer who starts their journey here..."

8Of Wealth and Adventuring Empty Re: Of Wealth and Adventuring Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

(I'm bumping this, if you'd like to RP civilly then you can go ahead and do that)

https://auditoreregion.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum