The Auditoré Region is a great place to join a Pokémon Roleplay!

It's time to revive this forum! If you are a member, please be as active as possible! Invite all of your friends! Recruits will earn you ribbons and shop points~!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

ummm hi peeps

About LostySoulz: I am LostySoulz and I am on this site. THE END!

RP/Chat Charas:

Cat_X: A psychotic cat that somehow learned how to speak to humans. She gained demonic powers when she accidentally tripped into the underworld. She came back to the mortal world because a demon kicked her out for no reason. Cat_X says "Meox" instead of "Meow" and likes biting Emerald for unknown reasons. Her only weakness is catnip. <.< >.>

Losty: A pokemon trainer who's very laid-back while training. She doesn't care about EV or IV or whatever like that. Her favorite pokemon type tends to change alot but usually it is Dark. ummmmm..... *too lazy to add moar*

so yeah... Hello Peeps I Know and Don't Know Yet!

View user profile http://lostfire-soulz312.deviantart.com/

2I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty Re: I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
Welcome to the forum! Also, you're going to need to choose one of the two RP characters you have for your adventure.

View user profile

3I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty Re: I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Melon

Melon
Manager/Breeder
Manager/Breeder
Welcome! Cute characters ^^ Lolz, her only weakness is cat drugs~

View user profile

4I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty Re: I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup wrote:Also, you're going to need to choose one of the two RP characters you have for your adventure.

I have more but i was too lazy to put them all...

For choice out of all of them i'd probably pick either Losty or abpikachu2-(my Pokesona) depending on if you can be a pokemon or not.

View user profile http://lostfire-soulz312.deviantart.com/

5I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty Re: I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
No, you can't BE a Pokemon. You're either a Trainer, a Researcher, or a Breeder.
Try going with Losty

View user profile

6I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer
hello and welcome Soul. And yes, I am still afraid of Cat_X....meox...*shudders*

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum