The Auditoré Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auditoré Region is a great place to join a Pokémon Roleplay!

It's time to revive this forum! If you are a member, please be as active as possible! Invite all of your friends! Recruits will earn you ribbons and shop points~!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Destiny Calls

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

The sunlight shone through the cottage window. Xavier finally woke up, remembering what this day meant. He had been training alone with his known father in the cottage on the border of Auditore Town. He immediately got up, got dressed and ran off to the center of town. He thought to himself, 'If Dad really is right, then I am some sort of royalty. And the only way to get it back is if I find it myself. He was right for telling me to go see the Professor to get a Pokemon. That'll help a lot. Thank you Dad, even if you weren't my real father.' Thus, with that, Xavier's destiny was set.

2Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

A man stood at the door of the Lab. He was young, had chiseled features and brown hair. He seemed to be waiting for someone, someone special.

https://auditoreregion.forumotion.com

3Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"Uh, hello there sir. I'm here to receive a Pokemon...?" The man seemed to be waiting and expecting Xavier, which, of course, thoroughly creeped him out.

4Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

"Believe me Xavier, as the head of an entire region, I know my fair share of secrets, young prince." The Professor said. "I was told by an anonymous source that you'd be arriving here today, so please do come in."

5Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

Xavier couldn't believe what he just heard. 'How could he know who I am? Is this guy really just a Professor? And who is this secret source??' There were so many questions to ask, but for now, he just walked into the door.

6Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

"So, what pokemon are you looking to pick?" the Professor asked. "There are 3 on the table over there," he said, pointing to the table.

7Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

Curiously, and still suspicious of this so-called Professor, he looked at the three pokeballs. Obviously he didnt know what was in any of them, but for some reason he felt as if the one on the right was the perfect choice...Thus, he picked the far right pokeball.

8Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

"Okay, so you pick Flarda. Alright, let me get you your supplies," Adams said, walking to his office. He picked up a bag and a PokeDex, then walked to the Egg Vault. He found the a blue egg, with a black eye-mask like marking on it. "Here you go," Adams said, giving the bag and incubator holding the egg. "That egg is special, it will hatch in due time." Adams walked back to his desk.

9Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"Thank you," Xavier replied, grabbing his things, putting the interesting egg into his pack to protect it. As well as putting his new companion Flarda on his Pokeball belt. Still curious, he felt as if he needed answers. "May I ask a question, Professor?"

10Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

"Sure. You can ask me anything." The Professor, being the patient man he was, was ready for any questions that Xavier had.

(Yay, my first time modding a RP on this forum)

11Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

Uncontrollably, Xavier starts firing off question like a cannon! "Who are you? How do you know who I am? Who is this 'secret source' of yours? What is going on?" and, just for kicks, "Whats my favorite color??!?!?!?!?" Flarda who had popped out of his pokeball, fell over in complete surprise and amazement.

12Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

The Professor nearly fell over in his chair. The sudden bombardment of questions startled the living daylights out of him. "Whoa! One question at a time, please!"

13Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

As he helps up Flarda who fell over, he ask again, "How do you know who I am and who told you about me?" Xavier needed to know who this mysterious source was, so maybe, just maybe, he could find out about his past and figure out a plan of action. "Please Professor, this is important to me, I really need to know this information." Even Flarda, his new Pokemon, seemed to agree with Xavier. There was glimmer of hope in his eyes, hoping he would find answers, yet there was a distinct fire, burning with a passion of determination.

14Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

"Sorry, but there's a reason the source is a 'secret' source. Don't worry, it's someone you know," Adams said, getting his balance back. "It'll be alright"

15Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"Alright, thank you Professor. I will try and figure this out. Thanks again for Flarda and the egg. I know were all gonna be great friends." With that, he got a ticket to the ferry over to Husavik City, where his first Gym battle would be, and hopefully questions would finally be answered...

16Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

You step outside and see the boat in the distance, but it seems like it might be a few minutes before it takes off.

17Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

His eyes go wide. "Theres no way im gonna make it in time!!!" Quickly he calls back Flarda to his pokeball and grabs his bag, and attempts to make a mad dash to catch the boat.

18Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

A sailor stopped Xavier as he came dashing. "Sorry, bud, but we aren't sailing today. There's a storm out there, and no boats are allowed through unless they're already in the middle of it. Come back tomorrow."

19Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

Sadly disappointed, Xavier turns around and looks to the forest outside of Auditore Town. 'I might as well go train and prepare. Thats the best option. Maybe there'll be other trainers around' As he headed off into the surprisingly dark and suspicious forest.

20Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

As you're walking, a pokemon jumps out at you!

Destiny Calls Plusle10
Plusle
Level 3
Tackle, Thunder Wave, Growl

21Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

Taken by surprise, Xavier falls down while his pokeball holding Flarda pops out and releases it. Flarda gives off a tough growl. "You want to fight him, don't you Flarda?" Flarda lets out an agreeing grunt. "Alright, lets go then Flarda!"

22Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

The Plusle used Thunder Wave, sending out a paralyzing discharge from its cheeks.

23Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

Xavier analyzing the situation, comes up with a plan. "Alright Flarda, first dodge the Thunder Wave by getting out of its range, then take to the tree branches and start jumping quick among the tree branches!"

24Destiny Calls Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Flarda jumps away from the Thunder Wave, going up into the trees and jumping from branch to branch. The Plusle had a hard time keeping up.

25Destiny Calls Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

'Yes it worked, now for the finisher' he thought to himself. "Nows your chance Flarda! Jump right above Plusle and double Scratch downward right on it!" He thought, 'This just has to work, come on Flarda!'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum