The Auditoré Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auditoré Region is a great place to join a Pokémon Roleplay!

It's time to revive this forum! If you are a member, please be as active as possible! Invite all of your friends! Recruits will earn you ribbons and shop points~!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Adventure Begins

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

The door easily opens, and you see an injured...

A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Hamsta10
Hamstar
Level 5

It seems like it can't fight.

27A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams
Researcher
Researcher

((WHAT IS A HAMSTAR DOING HERE!? I thought this thread was in the Auditoré section. Yet again, it might of came from Husavik City and got trapped in here, now that I think about it.))

Marina noticed the injured Pokemon, and she felt very sympathetic for it. She quickly got on to her knees, and Marina carefully put the incubator close to herself.

28A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

(Yep, it was left on there.)

The Hamstar stared at you, with scared eyes. It started squealing. It was injured, and could hardly walk.

29A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams
Researcher
Researcher

((Thanks for the clarification.))

"It's okay little guy," Marina said as she slowly approached the Hamstar. She hoped that there was a Pokemon Center or something similar to it on the ship so she could take the injured Pokemon there to get healed.

30A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

You run and find a ship map, which shows you the location of the hospital on the ship. You run to the hospital on the lower decks and call for a nurse, who takes the injured Hamstar and puts it on a bed and hooks it to various machines.

https://auditoreregion.forumotion.com

31A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams
Researcher
Researcher

"Is he going to be okay," Marina asked the nurse. She felt worried for the Hamstar, since she knew he was injured.

32A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

"I'm not sure. There isn't much we can do for him here. We need to just keep him alive until the ship is able to get to Husavik." the nurse said, because the ship could not move during the storm without danger.

33A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams
Researcher
Researcher

"I suppose that's fine," Marina replied back. She was obviously hoping for the best to happen to the Hamstar. After all, she would consider it to be sad if the injured Pokemon she saved wound up passing away.

34A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

"Is this Hamstar yours?" the nurse asked, but then Hamstar let out a cough. "Ma" it managed to cough out, trying to speak in your language, rather making a sound that sounded like english.

35A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams
Researcher
Researcher

"I- I-," Marina stammered before looking at the Hamstar. She had noticed that he had called her "Ma" and Marina sighed. She couldn't let the little guy down, "I guess he is mine."

36A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

"Well, then you have authorization to stay here with it. He'll be okay for the night, and I'll come get you around 2:00 AM when the ship has docked in Husavik." the nurse said, bowing and leaving the room.

37A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams
Researcher
Researcher

Marina sighed in relief. She had possibly saved the life of a injured Pokemon, and her adventure was only beginning. After all, she already had a PegiPegi, and the mysterious egg in the incubator that Professor Adams had given her eariler.

38A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

The nurse returned in a few hours. "We're here. We need to get that Hamstar off before the other passengers start leaving the ship. Come quickly, and don't be too loud, it's late."

39A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams
Researcher
Researcher

"It's 2:00 already," Marina asked herself, as she had quickly gotten a hold of her backpack, and the incubator. It was the day that Hamstar could possibly either live or die on after he was rescued by Marina herself.

40A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

You walk off the ship into Husavik City. The City is lit up bright, apartment buildings and clubs lit with bright lights. You have trouble seeing and attempt to make your way to the Pokémon Center, which you do. The nurse hears your story and takes the Hamstar to the back room and comes back with him about an hour later in a Pokéball. "He's alright." You leave the Center and decide to find somewhere to stay for the night.

41A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams
Researcher
Researcher

((Is it a good idea to make a Husavik thread soon?))

Marina searched around to look for somewhere to stay for the night. However, the bright lights made it hard for search for one a bit.

42A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

(You can right now if ya want.)

One motel sticks out amongst all the rest, as it is really tall and has a lot of rooms already checked out. When you get inside, luckily, there's one room left. You take the keys and walk up to your room, opening the door. It looks comfy and nice, and the Hamstar, although injured, manages to get onto the sofa and curl up.

43A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams
Researcher
Researcher

((I'll get started as soon as I can!))

Marina looked down to notice the Hamstar curled up next to her, and she smiled. She had to admit, that she felt great inside when she had saved it from a worse fate.

44A New Adventure Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure Begins Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:24 am

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

Congratulations! You have made it to Husavik City! You can begin a thread there!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2