The Auditoré Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auditoré Region is a great place to join a Pokémon Roleplay!

It's time to revive this forum! If you are a member, please be as active as possible! Invite all of your friends! Recruits will earn you ribbons and shop points~!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riac in Husavik City

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Riac knew this was perfect. He sent out Darkitti, which he nicknamed Kat. "Kat, front center!"

52Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

The Luvbeet began by doing a Tackle, slamming into Kat. This did some damage.

53Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Riac saw this coming. "Kat, hold onto the Pokemon using Bite and run it into a wall!"

54Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

(OOC: This is when there's a squish, and you killed the poor Luvbeet. HOW COULD YOU. xD )

The Luvbeet didn't see this coming, and got severely hurt. It could barely stand up. An easy catch of this pokemon would be right now, if you wanted.

55Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Riac didn't want to catch it, he just wanted to train Kat. He chose to get EXP from it.

56Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

Kat grew.

Level 5
Level 6

Kat learned Fury Swipes.

57Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Riac still knew that Kat needed to train some more to get to the level that the Gym Leader's Pokemon are, so he just wandered around with Kat, looking for another Pokemon.

58Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

(Please do not double post, wait for a moderator to reply to the topic.)

https://auditoreregion.forumotion.com

59Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

(ESP said he couldn't reply to the first one, so I posted another one)

60Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

You happen upon a:
Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Pufaly10
Pufaly
Level 6
Tackle, Leer

61Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Riac knew that this was his chance, and he sent Kat out. "Quickly, Kat, use your claws and Scratch to hold onto the Pufaly's wings!"

62Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

The Pufaly saw it coming. It went into a spin dive, that turned into a tackle, dodging the Scratch, and hitting Katin the stomach, knocking Kat back onto the ground.

63Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

"Kat!" Riac seemed to know what to do now. "Kat, jump onto its back and bite down!"

64Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

The Pufaly was turned around, not knowing Kat was right behind it. Kat bit down, and Pufaly fell out of the sky.

65Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

"Good job, Kat! Now just use Scratch!"

66Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

The Pufaly was weakened, almost to KO. Catch or EXP?

67Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Riac, still wanting to train Kat, chose EXP again.

68Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Esp

Esp
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer
TG Admin/Clerk/Trainer

Kat gained some experience.

Kat grew:

Level 7
Level 8

69Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

"I think that'll be enough experience for now..." Riac walked over to the Pokemon Center, wanting to heal his pokemon up for the Gym battle.

70Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

(I'm not quite sure if you are ready, but if you think you are, be my guest. Make a topic in the gym)

71Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

(Riac's hoping that his unusual tactics will help him)

72Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Riac walked around Husavik City, the sunlight almost blinding him since the Gym was so dark. He looked for other Pokemon, sure, but he also wanted to see if anything changed.

73Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:39 am

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

A boy, a strange character, he had spiky white hair, and almost completely white eyes. He wore a cloak and was incredibly pale. However, something about him, just seemed so familiar. He sauntered over to you, as if he knew who you were.

74Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Riac looks at him, not having memory of who the boy is. "You look familiar...but I just can't put my finger on who you are..."

(Thanks for RPing Hazzard in my RP, Meap. And no I'm not being sarcastic)

75Riac in Husavik City - Page 3 Empty Re: Riac in Husavik City Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

"Oh, but I recognize you full well, believe me... Riac Starre." the boy circled you and stood behind you. "I know how you work, how you tick. We are the same"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum