The Auditoré Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auditoré Region is a great place to join a Pokémon Roleplay!

It's time to revive this forum! If you are a member, please be as active as possible! Invite all of your friends! Recruits will earn you ribbons and shop points~!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Destiny Calls

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Flarda ambushed the Plusle from a tree behind it, dive-bombing it with both hands using Scratch. The Plusle was left KO'd in a crater. Catch or EXP?

27Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

'Hmmm...,' Xavier thought to himself. 'As cute as he is, I can't catch him. I really need Flarda to get stronger. As of now, I need him to be my main Pokemon till this egg hatches. I'll go for the exp.'

28Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Flarda gained EXP!
Flarda grew to level 6!

29Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Destiny Calls Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

Xavier calls back his partner. "Excellent job Flarda. Return!" and sets off deeper into the forest, hoping to discover and find something new.

30Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

You are looking around when you hear a giant horn go off! The ship is about to leave!

https://auditoreregion.forumotion.com

31Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

'Oh, come on!!!' he thought. Quickly he broke off in a dead sprint, trying to desperately catch the boat. 'Stupid sailor, they said they weren't sailing today....can't trust anybody these days can you?' as Xavier put all his strength into catching that boat

32Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

The man at the boat took your ticket and clicked it. "Hello there Xavier" the man said, and handed you back your ticket, but when you inspected it, your name didn't seem to be written on it. But the strangest thing was, the man had eyes just like the Professor's.

33Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

'There's no way...' he thought to himself. 'That man knew my name, and his eyes gave off that resounding look like the Professor's eyes...something is up, and I don't like it.' As he said that, he boarded the boat, content with catching it, but now revealing more question for him to answer...

34Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

You boarded the boat, still wary, when you hear a loud 'CAW!'. You look up to see a flock of:

Destiny Calls - Page 2 Paratw11
Paratweet
Lv. 6
Moves: Peck, Growl, Gust

They begin to attack the boat, one diving directly at you.

35Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"No way!" Quickly, Xavier dove out of the way of the first wave of attacks. 'Alright,' he thought, 'They want a fight, they got one!' "Flarda, let's go!" as he threw out the Pokeball. Flarda came out with a powerful growl. 'Alright, there are many of the Paratweets, so I have to be careful.' And with that, him and Flarda prepared for a battle they had small chances of winning.

36Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

Other Paratweets attacked other passengers but one seemed particularly aimed at you. It dove at Flarda and was about to peck it.

37Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"Flarda, we'll have to save the other passengers later. We've got our first challenger" Flarda agreed as he prepared for battle. 'Now what to do...this particular Paratweet's got a lot of speed...Got it!' as Xavier noticed the situation. "Flarda, I hate to ask this of you, but brace for impact! This is gonna be rough!"

38Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Flarda held its arms out in front of it, blocking the Paratweet's attack but barely. It held the Paratweet off, using lots of its energy, awaiting your next command.

39Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

"Alright Flarda, again! Brace for impact! This time, when it comes in close, sidestep and send him to the deck with a full powered Scratch!"

40Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

The Paratweet tried to dive-bomb again. Flarda seemed like it was going to block again, but right at the last second Flarda jumped off to the side and slammed the Paratweet down with a thud. The Paratweet was instantly KO'd. Catch or EXP?

41Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Destiny Calls Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

'Not yet...its not the right time yet...he's not the one I need to catch' Xavier thought. "Alright Flarda, good battle. Seems like you got a lot of exp from that battle. Great job as always," he said to Flarda, as he let out a victory fist punch into the air. 'But were not done yet,' he thought. "Can't rest now Flarda. We still have to save the other passengers. You up for a few more rounds?" Flarda gave off a determined grunt. "Alright, then we won't stop!!"

42Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny Calls Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:23 am

Meap

Meap
Administrator
Administrator

Flarda grew to Lv. 7!

One Paratweet flew directly at you and was apparently aiming at you when it swooped in and snatched the incubator, and with the help of other Paratweet, lifted it out of your bag and started to fly away, taunting you.

43Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Destiny Calls Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

'No! I can't let them get away with that egg! Wait that's it!' Xavier quickly to Flarda, "Flarda we don't have much time! I need you to run, jump off one of the deck chairs, onto one of the umbrellas, and go after the Paratweets! Its a lot to ask Flarda, but I know you can do it!" Flarda gave off one of his determination growls. "And when you get up there Flarda hammer them with a Double Scratch, full power!" said a hopeful Xavier, believing his partner could get the job done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum