The Auditoré Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auditoré Region is a great place to join a Pokémon Roleplay!

It's time to revive this forum! If you are a member, please be as active as possible! Invite all of your friends! Recruits will earn you ribbons and shop points~!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

LostySoulz

LostySoulz

ummm hi peeps

About LostySoulz: I am LostySoulz and I am on this site. THE END!

RP/Chat Charas:

Cat_X: A psychotic cat that somehow learned how to speak to humans. She gained demonic powers when she accidentally tripped into the underworld. She came back to the mortal world because a demon kicked her out for no reason. Cat_X says "Meox" instead of "Meow" and likes biting Emerald for unknown reasons. Her only weakness is catnip. <.< >.>

Losty: A pokemon trainer who's very laid-back while training. She doesn't care about EV or IV or whatever like that. Her favorite pokemon type tends to change alot but usually it is Dark. ummmmm..... *too lazy to add moar*

so yeah... Hello Peeps I Know and Don't Know Yet!

http://lostfire-soulz312.deviantart.com/

2I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty Re: I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

Welcome to the forum! Also, you're going to need to choose one of the two RP characters you have for your adventure.

3I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty Re: I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Melon

Melon
Manager/Breeder
Manager/Breeder

Welcome! Cute characters ^^ Lolz, her only weakness is cat drugs~

4I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty Re: I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:50 pm

LostySoulz

LostySoulz

Rankurusu In A Cup wrote:Also, you're going to need to choose one of the two RP characters you have for your adventure.

I have more but i was too lazy to put them all...

For choice out of all of them i'd probably pick either Losty or abpikachu2-(my Pokesona) depending on if you can be a pokemon or not.

http://lostfire-soulz312.deviantart.com/

5I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty Re: I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Rankurusu In A Cup

Rankurusu In A Cup
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer
TG Admin/Sensei/Trainer

No, you can't BE a Pokemon. You're either a Trainer, a Researcher, or a Breeder.
Try going with Losty

6I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Empty I iz LostySoulz and LostySoulz iz I Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Emerald

Emerald
Male Trainer
Male Trainer

hello and welcome Soul. And yes, I am still afraid of Cat_X....meox...*shudders*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum